Now that CBD is federally legal in all 50 states, it seems like everyone and their mother is selling it!
Multi-Level Marketing companies are popping up everywhere as well as small local companies. Hurray for all these different products that can help people, right?
Not quite, because not all CBD products are the same! It’s so easy to source a poor quality extract and offer a cheaper product, but this will not provide you the healing effects that CBD is known for.
Quality matters! Especially when it comes to what you’re putting into your body. So, THE Mountain Mama has created a list of questions that you should be asking when shopping around for CBD products.
- How pure is the extract testing for Cannabinoids? (Our current batch is 25.8%)
- Is it full spectrum, broad spectrum or isolate? (Ours is full spectrum)
- Does the company have a Certificate of Analysis, COA? (We do)
- Where do they source their extract? (We source from CVSCIENCES)
- How long has their source been extracting? (Ours has been in business for over four decades)
- Where is the hemp grown? (Ours is grown in Europe)
Another very important point worth noting is that CBD contains THC. We’ve seen several companies recently advertise that their products have no THC. CBD is regulated as a dietary supplement and because there is less than 1% of THC in CBD, companies can legally say it has “none.” However, people are losing their jobs because they’re being sold products that will test positive for THC on a drug test, even though it is such a trace amount that it does not cause any mind-altering effects.
Because we care about your health (and your jobs!) we feel strongly that education is key when it comes to CBD. You can beware of poor quality products and too good to be true advertising if you’re equipped with the right questions to ask!
Have any other CBD questions? You can contact THE Mountain Mama at any time here: https://mountainmamamontana.com/contact/
To shop our high quality products, check them out here: https://mountainmamamontana.com/shop/